Close Contact Definition-all are considered close contacts until cleared by Wabaunsee County Health Department
- You were within 6 feet of someone who has COVID-19 for a total of 15 minutes or more
- You provided care at home to someone who is sick with COVID-19
· If vaccinated-no quarantine necessary-following KDHE guidelines vaccinations must be verified-to help keep everyone safe we are requesting testing be done on day 3 & day 6 of exposure
· If wearing a mask, no quarantine necessary-to help keep everyone safe we are requesting testing be done on day 3 & day 6 of exposure
If you are positive-
· If symptomatic-10 days from appearance of symptoms and 24 hours fever free-if a positive test you would have a 6 month immunity and wouldn’t have to quarantine
If a possible suspected positive case is reported to us, they're unvaccinated and refuse to test, then they would be considered a verified positive case and close contact tracing would begin. Plus we would follow our Testing protocol.